Leather Better Value Pack: 1.6kg (56 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $139.99 CAD | $118.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
The Leather Better Value Pack is the size you want for bigger jobs (think furniture & tack) or if you have gifts in mind.
Keep the large tub at home for your furniture and saddles, and give the small ones away as gifts to your loved ones (or keep it all to yourself).
If you have a family with lots of boots, couches, saddles, or truck seats, then this is the perfect package for you.
Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays? Nothing says I love you like a tin of Leather Better!
Our Leather Better Value Pack Includes:
- 1 X 1kg size | (35.2 oz)
- 4 x 150g Size | (5.3 oz)
Leather Better Value Pack Total Product Volume:
- 1.6kg | (56 oz)
Price Per 150g: $13.12 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.49 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- D Limonene
Bought Leather Better to refurbish my 1968 football jacket in hopes of handing it down to our grandson. Product seemed to help but unfortunately the stitching wasn’t up for the task. Looks like I’m in the market for a leather (blue) jacket to have crests sewn onto.
I’ve started using it on wood restoration projects and I love how it looks! It brings all my leather boots back to new as always!
I ordered this product online through a Facebook ad. The process was very efficient and the customer service was excellent! I have not used the product yet but I will be sure to post about the products after I use them.
We were looking for a product that would rejuvenate our leather furniture which is close to twenty years old. It looks almost new again.
Shipping was very fast and the wax is amazing for my boots. I will buy again, certainly.