Leather Better Product Size: 1kg (35.2 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $99.99 CAD | $79.00 USD
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.3 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $25.99 value.
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is an outstanding value, giving you the ability to tackle large conditioning tasks in your home and beyond.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
Price Per 150g: $14.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.81 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
I have an old leather couch that needed a lot of help. Tried other products without success. Leather Better actually worked. It removed about 90% of the dog scratches after 2 applications and after dry did not have any scent or residue that transferred to clothing when you sit on it. It did darken the leather a shade or two but I expected that because of the age of the couch and it has been in a sunny room for many years. Its been 2 weeks and the couch still looks great!
Great product,we willuseitoften.
I was at a trade show 3 years ago and a gentleman approached me and asked if he could clean my boots and was telling me about Leather Better. I was quite amazed how well it cleaned my boots. I bought a small container of the stuff. In the past 3 yrs I have been using it sparingly on my boots and couches. I have not been able to find it since. Finally this year an ad popped up while I was shopping online for Christmas. I bought a large tub and a small one to give to my mom. She too has been using it. She cannot believe how amazing the stuff is either. She had worked in the shoe business for the past 10 yrs and is amazed how soft and clean it makes boots. She applied it to a 20 yr old couch and the couch looks new again.
Used it on my leather shoes. Made them look like new. Used it on my leather in my SUV, it did a good job on revitalizing my seats and steering wheel. Highly recommend
We have three dogs and very expensive leather sofa. We couldn’t have wished for better results. The sofa looked almost new again. Couldn’t be happier.