Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.2 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1Kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $24.99 value.
Leather Better Product Size: 1KG | (35.2 oz)
Price Per 150g: $13.05 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.84 (CAD)
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is also our most outstanding value.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridals, halters, reins and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
Works great on my bridles and halters, Softens and conditions well
Used it on my 10 year old off white leather sofa- and what a transformation. Really livened and brightened it up. Works as cleaner and as treatment for the leather. Then I used it on my daughter's winter books - they were ragged and then they werent!
It’s amazing on my leather couch and chair. The leather was starting to dry out but Leather Better has eliminated the dry spots. Love this stuff!!
I've used this on both a leather couch and a "pleather" Lazy-Boy (don't judge). Great results. I rubbed it in with my hands and then followed the directions to wipe off excess. While it didn't eliminate the tears caused by my cat, the couch and the chair both look and feel 100% better. Great stuff!
It’s the Best Leather Treatment Product I have ever used.