Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.2 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1Kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $24.99 value.
Better Product Size: 150g | (5.2 oz)
Price Per 150g: $19.95 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $3.85 (CAD)
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and most outstanding value.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridals, halters, reins and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
Boots, Couch, Tack, Coat, Wood Table(s)
Out standing results...
You thinking "Yeah right your saying this for the benefit of a chance to win a certificate" NOT CORRECT... Dont doubt the product. We used dubbon and mink oil for years and this stuff surpassess those by far.
I cant say enough... Just buy it, try it... you will love it.
These boots are 5 years old. Pretty dry and skuffed. Left shoe is before, and this is just one treatment. Also used on red leather chairs. This stuff works!
We received our Leather Better quickly. We were given a Leather Sofa that looked like the Leather was cracked, but it wasn’t it was just Streaks that were discolored from were it had been set on. We applied the Leather Better and we were surprised how those streak marks darkened back up to the original color of the sofa. They didn’t totally go away but real close to it, if you didn’t know they were there before you probably wouldn’t notice them. Because of the Leather Better we now have a Very Nice Sofa I’m sure the people that gave us the sofa will be sorry they didn’t know about Leather Better! It’s a great product and it’s not greasy and it doesn’t smell. You can’t go wrong with Leather Better!
I was skeptical for a nano second. I first used this product on my tall boots, then my competition boots, saddles, bridles, and halters. A little goes a long way, my tack and boots look beautiful. I will be recommending Leather Better to my friends
Great deed for your leather. Keeps leather supple and ready. Give your old faithful leather a treat. Easy on off and gives s nice luster. Belts wallets purses any leather oh please don’t forget you shoes they carry you. Try it.