Leather Better Product Size: 2 X 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $44.99 CAD | $35.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; is longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and an even more outstanding value.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear, including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery, including sofas and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish, and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl, just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table, and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors; always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Leather Better is not formulated to restore color in bonded leather products.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing is subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
Does a remarkable job of restoring scuffed and scratched shoes and boots. Water proofing seems very effective, smells great and I like it’s made with natural ingredients.
I baught Leather Better to revive my bike jacket which had become dry and stiff. Two applications brought it up nicely but I think I'll give it one more for good measure. Warming up the tin gently with a heat gun made it easier to get the leather better on the rag and ultimately on the jacket. Jacket looks great.
I treated my black leather couch and love seat. They were still in great condition but after using Leather Better they are back to looking brand new. I’m very pleased!
I gave my daughter a container to do a sofa and love seat that she is planning on selling. They have kids and it needed something. AgainLeather Better worked its magic. I’m sure she can sell it for far more now.
I was surprised at how well this product worked! It improved the appearance of a leather chair 100%. Easy to apply with no smelly ingredients. It really did the trick for my leather couch too.
Great product does what they claim.