Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.2 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1Kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $24.99 value.
Better Product Size: 150g | (5.2 oz)
Price Per 150g: $13.05 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.84 (CAD)
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is also our most outstanding value.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridals, halters, reins and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
Used on my old blundstones and cowboy boots, shined them up and they look like new! Nice to work with
I bought 4 tins of Better Leather, being pretty sure I would like it from the positive reviews. The first things I used it on were my 22-year old boots, and I loved the way they looked! I have a horse, so I have a lot of tack (saddles, bridles, etc). Can’t wait to try the Better Leather on it!
We use it on shoes and saddles.
Works very well, all my leather looks great!