Leather Better Product Size: 2 X 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $42.99 CAD | $33.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and an even more outstanding value.
Price Per 150g: $20.49 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $3.87 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Leather Better is not formulated to restore color in bonded leather products.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
It did not work. I have been wanting to return the product but have not had time to research how. Please inform me on how to return and receive a refund.
We’ve tried other products to rejuvenate a leather couch. This is the only product that has worked. Recommend 100%
The before and after of my leather couch are amazing! This product is awesome. I cannot recommend it enough.
It worked great brought back the colour to my leather vest and my leather boots. It is easy to apply, I am satisfied with this product and will definitely buy more in the future. I recommend this product to any one . Thank you.
Excellent product makes everything look new again!!