Leather Better Value Pack: 1.6kg (56 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $139.99 CAD | $118.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
The Leather Better Value Pack is the size you want for bigger jobs (think furniture & tack) or if you have gifts in mind.
Keep the large tub at home for your furniture and saddles, and give the small ones away as gifts to your loved ones (or keep it all to yourself).
If you have a family with lots of boots, couches, saddles, or truck seats, then this is the perfect package for you.
Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays? Nothing says I love you like a tin of Leather Better!
Our Leather Better Value Pack Includes:
- 1 X 1kg size | (35.2 oz)
- 4 x 150g Size | (5.3 oz)
Leather Better Value Pack Total Product Volume:
- 1.6kg | (56 oz)
Price Per 150g: $13.12 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.49 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- D Limonene
I was introduced to leather better at a farm show. Was impressed with their little boot demo cleaning my boots for me. I decided to get some and try it on my saddles. Now I use it on everything boots, saddles, my truck seats, our leather couch it’s great. Love the light sent, not oily, doesn't leave any residue. Highly recommend it to all my riding students for there tack.
Thank you! We love the product. Used it for our boots and our old leather couch and both look amazing.
The Leather Better did a good job on a well worn leather jacket. The jacket I’m sure was ruined and actually needed to be soaked in some warm water to get out some spilled beer etc. once the jacket was dry it still looked awful but at least it was softened. Then I put two or three layers of the leather better on it and it looks almost new. The jacket was so worn I had to replace many of the pockets and the front lining. Thanks for making such a good product and happy that it’s Canadian!
No downside and the finish is holding up.