Leather Better Product Size: 1kg (35.2 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $99.99 CAD | $85.00 USD*
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.3 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $25.99 value.
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is an outstanding value, giving you the ability to tackle large conditioning tasks in your home and beyond.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
Price Per 150g: $14.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.81 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
This product is not only awesome for your leather materials but AMAZING on wood furniture too!! We had our oak furniture in containers for 2 1/2 years and the came out terrible. Leather Better made them as new!!! One happy lady here! 😊
Thank you for making a great product to protect my designer leather bags, shoes and interior of my Escalade.
I’m so happy that I read the reviews before I ordered my Leather Better. I ordered that largest container and pleased with my decision. It works on everything leather that I own (aside from suede). I highly recommend this product!
My cat only has one back leg, therefore pulls his way onto furniture rather than jumping on it. Lots of teeny holes on my leather couch. Leather Better did a fantastic job, the couch looks new! I am wishing I had more leather!! Thank you!!!
I ordered this to be used on our horse's saddle. My husband said it went on great and looks beautiful! It cleaned up so well that it looks new after being stored in our shed for 4 years! Glad I brought the large one, my husband has all kinds of things that he is using it on with great results! Thank