Leather Better Product Size: 1kg (35.2 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $99.99 CAD | $79.00 USD
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.3 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $25.99 value.
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is an outstanding value, giving you the ability to tackle large conditioning tasks in your home and beyond.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
Price Per 150g: $14.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.81 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
Leather furniture chairs 22 years old. They look almost new ago. Love this product
I used this on one of my PB couches. I wish I would’ve taken a before pic of the larger sofa, but they both looked exactly like the smaller couch. I also did the left arm (as you look at it) only of the smaller couch.
This stuff is amazing! The leather is supple and soft again. Color is restored. The dry sections are now pliable and smooth. In short, this is an amazing product! It didn’t stain or color change the PB couch. I’ve got the larger 1kg tin that I will use on the smaller couch and a chair that matches. I’m beyond impressed with the results of this product!
For reference, a whole small tin of Leather Better was just enough to restore my Potterybarn Grand sofa.
We have enjoyed using our LeatherBetter on a variety of footwear and have been impressed with its ease of use and how it has improved the appearance of old boots and shoes. It is a very good product.
This product is amazing! It restored salt damage on my leather boots. I use it a few times a season and my leather looks great and is waterproofed. And the smell is amazing too!