Leather Better Product Size: 1kg (35.2 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $99.99 CAD | $85.00 USD*
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.3 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $25.99 value.
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is an outstanding value, giving you the ability to tackle large conditioning tasks in your home and beyond.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
Price Per 150g: $14.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.81 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
We bought a leather sofa & loveseat at an estate sale. I loved the style of the pieces but the leather looked like it hadn't been cared for as it was dry and sun damaged in places. Leather Better restored the luster and suppleness to both pieces. I am very happy with the results.
I went out on a limb and ordered the large tub of Leather Better. I say I went out on a limb because I rarely ever buy things like this off the internet solely on the strength of the company-made infomercial. BOY AM I GLAD I DID! This stuff just works. Period. It waterproofs, makes my boots and couch look and feel great, and they even sent me an extra travel size tin as a thank you!!! Great product and great company. It's not a gimmick!!!
We have been looking for an all natural leather conditioner for years and we are very impressed with your product! It gave our 20 year old leather couch new life!!
Applies easily, leather definitely likes it !!
My leather couch looks new after using
Leather Better. The color is dark and leather is no longer dry but supple.
Highly recommend this product.