Leather Better Product Size: 2 X 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $41.99 CAD | $36.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and an even more outstanding value.
Price Per 150g: $20.49 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $3.87 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Leather Better is not formulated to restore color in bonded leather products.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
Wonderful product. Works as advertised.
My 20 year old leather loveseat and 8 year old leather recliner were looking pretty shabby, having had no specific leather care over the years. The brown leather of the loveseat was bleached out along one whole side, and dull and patchy everywhere else. I've used the Leather Better product on it once, being very liberal with the application and rubbing it in well. It's made a huge difference! I'll give it another application soon. It's only because this was good quality furniture that it's lasted as well as it has, with nothing wrong with it except for the fading finish, so I'm very happy to have restored some of its former lustre. It obviously doesn't look new again as that would be an unrealistic expectation. The product has worked the same on my red leather recliner which looks a lot better as well. I should have started doing this years ago!
Okay, let's just admit my couch was way gone a long time ago. Kids, dogs and cats had pretty much destroyed it. So I knew this leather better would not make it look brand new, but it definitely made it look better! While I neglected to get a picture of the couch, I did get befores and afters of a cushion and the footstool. I had to go over the entire couch, cushions and footstool twice because the leather was so dry. It did not help the fading from the sun. A little goes a long way! I still have some left in the first tin, and a full tin left for future applications. Oh, I also polished up my wood stair railing and it made it butter smooth! Leather Better works on more than leather!
I used this on a high quality leather sofa that had scratches and scuffs from the years of use. This helped to diminish the scuffs dramatically and conditioned the leather so new scuffs are much less visible.
I used Leather Better on a brown leather chesterfield that had faded from sun exposure and it restored the deep brown colour beautifully. I’m very pleased with the results.