Leather Better Product Size: 2 X 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $39.99 CAD | $32.00 USD
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and an even more outstanding value.
Price Per 150g: $19.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $3.85 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
I used leather better to revive a leather couch and it did a beautiful job
I certainly was a sceptic as I couldn't understand how it could work so well. I bought a couple of small tins thinking if it didn't work on my sofa then we could use it on our leather footwear. It is amazing! Our 14 year old sofa that has had a retired sled dog treating it as her own dog bed for the last 6 years has been rejuvenated. Any dog scratches, years of wear on the ends of each cushion. All gone! No idea how it works but so glad it does. Thank you!
Used this on my old leather shoes and the transformation was remarkable. Then I used it on my leather sofa and while it wasn’t the same WOW factor as my shoes, it still made a big difference in the appearance of the leather. I love that it is easy to apply and its not sticky at all. A day later and the couch still feels very soft and supple, the areas that looked dried out are much better! I have just ordered the larger size tin as I expect I will be using this on a regular basis! You won’t be disappointed with your purchase of Letter Better, I assure you!
I ordered this and received it very quickly. I’ve used it in two pair of boots and will use it on the sofa and a purse this week. Love it! Works as it claims!
Perfect for my saddles and boots.