Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Leather Better Product Size: 150g | (5.2 oz)
Price Per 150g: $24.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1oz: $4.80 (CAD)
Our 150g can is the perfect introduction to the world of Leather Better, an ideal size for conditioning smaller leather goods like boots and shoes. It is also perfectly sized for travel, giving you the portability and freedom to polish and protect your favorite leather goods on the go.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridals, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
The product worked as good as it said.. brought some new life to old boots and weather proofed new boots
I love it. Used on my older saddle and it looked like new again. Use it on my blundstone boots and they look new again. Will keep using it 100%
I liked it well enough I’m now purchasing a box of tins to use as prizes at my horse shows.
Applied it to a warm leather chair and it looks like new!
Smell is great and works like a charm! Made the scratches on my leather couch way less noticeable.