Leather Better Product Size: 2 X 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $44.99 CAD | $35.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; is longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and an even more outstanding value.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear, including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery, including sofas and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish, and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl, just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table, and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors; always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Leather Better is not formulated to restore color in bonded leather products.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing is subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
Super high quality, great function, while it also looks amazing - and not expensive. A fraction of the price for similar big name brands.
Our family couch & easy chair have been in the desert dry conditions, with the sun’s rays beating down, making the leather dry and coarse. The Leather Better conditioner brought back the smooth new leather feel along with the supple soft wrap around enjoyment of leather. I really like the easy application and conditioning this product provides.
I was skeptical as I have a dog who had left scratches but with Leather Better they vanished! I also used on my leather boots and leather jacket and couldn’t be more pleased.
So far I like the way leather better hydrated my older boots. They really soaked up the better butter and have a nice sheen. Was cleaning the other day and decided to give it a go on our 10yo leather couch. It really brought it to life. Thanks for the great product.