Leather Better Product Size: 2 X 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $39.99 CAD | $35.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 2 x 150g tin size gives you twice the volume of our original size, giving you more product and more value to take on multiple pairs of leather shoes, boots, and bags. Feel confident tackling medium size leather conditioning jobs, store tins in multiple locations, or keep one and gift one to a friend.
For larger jobs, including furniture, horse tack, and automotive seats, our large 1KG size is our recommended size and an even more outstanding value.
Price Per 150g: $20.49 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $3.87 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
I cannot believe the difference Leather Better made on my leather sofa. It looks and feels so much better! I worried that there would be a greasy residue that would get on my pants, but nope, there was none! I also worried that the results would be temporary but also not the case… a month later it is still looking great! My leather tote and boots are next!
I bought this to cover worn places on a double rocker recliner I bought used for $75.00. All leather. After I used leather better this looked
Like New! I bought 4 tins thinking I'd need that much on that size of furniture. I didn't use 1/2 of one tin. I went over it 3 times with leather better
And it does work. My double rocker recliner was a medium brown. Shows no wear or scratches on it anywhere. I was very pleased I bought this product. Only problem I bought way to much. You won't regret buying this!
Leather Better is a great product, but the customer service is even better!
My product got lost in the mail, so I reached out to “leather better” and they made it right, by resending my order.
Tried it on our work boots (old and tired) - very happy so far with how it brought life back to the leather- making them last longer for us is appreciated. Cute story - When I ordered it I told my family I ordered Leather Butter. So, now I'm teased that I put butter on our boots and we call them buttered instead of polished.
Works great & smells good too!