Leather Better Product Size: 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $28.99 CAD | $22.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 150g can is a great introduction to the world of Leather Better. An easy way to get started, if you plan to stick to conditioning a few pairs of boots & shoes. For larger jobs like furniture, saddles, tack, and truck seats, our larger sizes are the way to go.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck or suede.
- Leather Better is not formulated to restore color in bonded leather products.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
Puppy claw marks on the leather footstool almost disappeared after using Leather Better. The size of the container and the quality of the product make this purchase a winner! Highly recommend.
Great stuff. It’s helping me repair a vintage Knoll office chair. Thanks.
I applied the product to half of my leather car seat, it showed no difference in the appearance of my leather seat. I contacted the company, they asked me to send pictures, which I did. It clearly shows no difference between the portion of the seat that I applied the product and the original seat. I never heard back from the company!
Leather Better 150g (5.3 oz)