Leather Better Product Size: 150g (5.3 oz)
Price: $25.99 CAD | $22.00 USD*
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 150g can is a great introduction to the world of Leather Better. An easy way to get started, if you plan to stick to conditioning a few pairs of boots & shoes. For larger jobs like furniture, saddles, tack, and truck seats, our larger sizes are the way to go.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck or suede.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
Brought life back to a couple of old leather chairs, great stuff!
Leather Better 150g (5.3 oz)
This stuff is fantastic! Totally restored a 30 year old pair of Doc Martens that I have, plus weatherproofed and spiffed up a bunch of other leather shoes that I have. I realized afterward that it says not to use on suede, but I did and I had no issues, it conditioned the leather perfectly.
Revitalized my boots and handbags!