Leather Better Product Size: 1kg (35.2 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $99.99 CAD | $85.00 USD*
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.3 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $25.99 value.
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is an outstanding value, giving you the ability to tackle large conditioning tasks in your home and beyond.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
Price Per 150g: $14.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.81 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
*US Pricing subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
We love this stuff!!
I purchased this about a month ago, and have been putting it on all sorts of things since then. Love the smell and the feel. It has worked amazing on an older leather chair and ottoman - bringing most of the deeper colour back as it had really faded. I used it on a pair of red boots and it made them look brand new. I have used it to seal a tray that I had decoupaged, and it will get much more use!! Thanks for such a great product!!
Easy to apply cleans and leaves a smooth finish on leather furniture
Leather Better 1kg (35.2 oz)
I purchased Leather Better after seeing the great job the product did on my friend’s leather furniture. I own a leather couch that I have had since 1984. Excellent couch in terms of comfort but the leather was looking scratched and almost faded, I have applied Leather Better to my couch and the result is amazing. The leather looks brand new. Needless to say, I am thrilled and will certainly recommend this product to my friends.