Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.2 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1Kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $24.99 value.
Leather Better Product Size: 150g | (5.2 oz)
Price Per 150g: $13.05 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.84 (CAD)
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is also our most outstanding value.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridals, halters, reins and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede or polyurethane fabrics.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
Who needs to buy a brand new leather couch when you can treat it with Leather Better. The cat scratches and scuff marks are a thing of the past. So happy as I loved my couch just not the look now it is back to like new.
Excellent product. Have used this product for a couple years. Love it. It is natural, and Canadian based. I am a dedicated user and recommend this product. It has rehabilitated an old dried out foot stool as well as keeps my purses in like new condition.
Excellent service. Received the package shortly after I ordered it. Much appreciated!
First i love that is made in Canada, and that it is made from something as natural as beeswax. i have just received it in a timely manner, and went to work on my 12 year old leather furniture set that has seen the use of a family of 4 boys and 2 dogs. I am already impressed with the difference it has made and feel that with more use, it will make an even bigger difference. Even the dog scratches are not as pronounced as they were and i am hoping it will prolong the use of our set for a few more years. a happy customer
We have a 20 year old leather couch that was showing it’s age. We used this product on it & had amazing results. The couch has a new life, the colour came up beautifully, we are very happy with Leather Better & highly recommend This product.
We are very impressed with the outcome of using your product. Made a huge difference to our old furniture. Son also used it on his leather sears in his car. Will send a comparison picture of our sofa.