Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner, formulated to condition, waterproof and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust and time. The net result; longer-lasting, more beautiful looking leather.
Simply apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
Exclusive Offer: Receive a free 150g (5.2 oz) can of Leather Better with the purchase of a 1Kg (35.2 oz) tub, a $24.99 value. Free gift is added to your cart automatically. *Offer not available in conjunction with other discounts or promo codes.
Leather Better Product Size: 150g | (5.2 oz)
Price Per 150g: $13.05 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.84 (CAD)
Our 1Kg tub is ideal for frequent users who regularly apply Leather Better to larger items such as furniture, upholstery, auto seats, horse tack, or multiple pairs of boots and shoes. It is also our most outstanding value.
Whatever your leather conditioning needs, our 1Kg tub will give you the volume of product and confidence you need to tackle any job.
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery including sofas, and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridals, halters, reins and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe to use on genuine leather, synthetic leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colours, always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not to be used on nubuck or suede.
- Beef Tallow
- D Limonene
Very pleased with result using Leather Better. Did two old couches and all my saddles with this product. Couch leather was cracked and looked ready to replace. It took two applications but a nice looking couches again. Goes a long way too.Two large couches twice and 4 saddles with all leather top to bottom conditioned; Used a third of the 1 kg container for all. Got a free smaller container with my order as a bonus; gave it away so friends could enjoy seeing horse tack looking fabulous again. Best ever; thanks so much .
Great product really restored my leather chairs to like new
Delevery was quick and the product is easy to use and does an awsome job on anything and everything from my horse tack to my couch, car seats,boots and purse.
My leather couches soaked up the product looks great I will do another rub down in a week because they were so dry.Lovely shine and colour on them.My Motorcycle jackets came out fantastic I did not realize they needed the product that much and my boots turned out great as well.Thank you for the quick delivery handled it all on line great service.
My initial purchase was for my motorcycle seat to keep it conditioned and weatherproof. I have since used it on my leather furniture, boots and even leather jackets and vests. I've used other products - they don't come close to the protection and easy of use. I don't have to reapply as often and the protection is everything I could ask for. Strongly recommend this for everything leather.