Leather Better Family Pack: 2.45kg (86.4 oz) | SHIPS FREE TO USA & CANADA
Price: $299.99 CAD | $253.00 USD*
Buy 3 Large Cans, Get 5 Small Cans Free!
Leather Better is an all-natural beeswax-based leather conditioner formulated to condition, waterproof, and protect your prized leather (or vinyl) goods from sun, rain, dust, and time. The net result; is longer-lasting, more beautiful-looking leather.
Apply a thin layer of Leather Better with a rag or sponge, wipe the excess dry, and say hello to leather with a renewed look and lasting shine, ready to take on the elements.
The Leather Better Mega Pack is specially designed for those seeking the greatest value. Ideal for larger jobs, where lesser sizes simply will not do, the Mega Pack takes your conditioning potential to the greatest heights.
Use it to condition your leather or vinyl furniture, saddles, tack, boat seats, automotive seats, chaps, jackets, boots, belts, wallets, purses, shoes, bags & more.
The Leather Better Mega Pack gives you many different options. Keep the large tins at home for your boots, furniture, and saddles. Keep the small ones in your truck for the seats and dashboard. The possibilities are endless.
Looking for a birthday present or a Christmas gift? Leather Better makes the perfect stocking stuffer for nearly anyone.
Want more reasons to order big? Keep in mind that Leather Better can also be used on wood, vinyl, oilskin coats, metal, rubber, and plastic. It will never dry out or expire, so even if it takes you years to use, it will always be there when you need it.
Our Leather Better Value Pack Includes:
- 3 X 1kg size | (35.2 oz)
- 5 x 150g Size | (5.3 oz)
Leather Better Value Pack Total Product Volume:
- 3.75kg | (132.3 oz)
Price Per 150g: $11.99 (CAD) | Price Per 1 oz: $2.27 (CAD)
You Can Use Leather Better To:
- Restore, polish, waterproof, and protect leather boots, leather shoes, leather bags, leather jackets, leather furniture, leather vehicle upholstery, and more.
- Beautify and protect motorcycle gear, including leather jackets, gloves, chaps, and leather or vinyl seats.
- Improve the appearance of pet scratches and scuffs on your leather upholstery, including sofas and chairs.
- Bring new life to dull, cracked, tired-looking automotive upholstery.
- Clean, polish, and preserve saddlery and tack, including leather saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, and martingales.
- Guard against the growth of mold. Citrus oils infused into each can of Leather Better help kill and prevent mold from growing on susceptible leather goods such as horse tack.
- Restore shine and polish to wood tables, wood chairs, and wood antiques.
- Protect wood surfaces against stubborn water rings and wood splitting.
Thousands of cans sold. Thousands of happy customers.
Here are some of our recent customer testimonials:
- "It does a beautiful job of cleaning and keeping our leather seats looking good! It works on all our leather and vinyl, just like you said."
- "I used it in my green leather Harley jacket, and it brightened it right up."
- "A versatile product with many uses. I applied it to my antique table, and the wood looks much happier."
- Leather Better is safe for genuine leather, wood, and vinyl goods.
- Leather Better may darken lighter colors; always test on a small area before applying.
- Leather Better is not recommended for use on nubuck, suede, or polyurethane fabrics.
- Leather Better is not formulated to restore color in bonded leather products.
- D Limonene
*US Pricing is subject to daily change based on currency fluctuations with the Canadian dollar.
My leather couch was badly scratched from letting my dog on it. I tried the product and was very happy with the improved appearance. Here is a before and after photo.
The Leather Better helped reduce the appearance of dog scratches on my leather furniture. It also erased scrapes on my antique furniture. I highly recommend this product.
I didn’t have much faith this product would work that well. Our leather sofa is scratched up from our dogs. This stuff is AMAZING! It far exceeded my expectations. Our sofa looks close to new again!!